Age of Aquarius
Written by Destiny on March 19, 2008
All Rights ® retained to same
This tutorial was written by me on March 19, 2008 and any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Please do not claim it as your own. This tutorial was written by me using PSP X2 and I retain all rights to same.
Your results, however, are not and are yours to do with as you will.
I hope that you enjoy this tutorial and if you have any questions please E-Mail me.
All materials and tubes used are copyrighted to their respective owners and credit will be given if known.
Images supplied with my tutorials that I have made may be shared with other groups as long as my watermark is not removed.
If there is something I have used and it is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit or take it down.
You can download a free trial of PSP here
This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.
Unrar files into a folder that you can easily access.
open the supplied images in psp
Put mask in your mask folder.
Open font for use in psp.
Install plugins into your plugins folder.
Ok, Let's get started.
- Open a new image: raster layer size 650 x 420
- flood fill with white
- add a new raster layer
- Choose a light and dark color from your tube:
I used: foreground: #124386 background: #98eaf5
- #2 back/fore gradient angle 45 repeat 0
- flood fill newlayer
- On gradient layer: apply effects
select the upper area above the flood line
effect: sunburst: settings ~ brightness: 100 horizontal; 49 Vertical; 3
- alien skin eye candy 5 texture Features, Medium, No Twist
- effects; flaming pear: flood default setting
- effects; flaming pear: ChromaSolarize
Rays: Density 100 brightness 100 circles: 0 color: #ffffc0;
apply drop shadow 7 7 86 6.93 black
- copy and paste the zodiac wheel as a new layer resize 80%
all layers unchecked.
- Apply drop shadow 2 2 68 4
- resize 80% all layers unchecked
- merge down
- edit copy wave tube paste as new layer
- resize 80%
- move to center bottom
- copy and paste the amkagayaquarius tube as a new layer
- resize 72%
- effects 3d effects drop shadow 2 2 68 4
- close bottom layer
- merge visible
- open bottom layer
make top layer active
- layers: load mask ~ mask 2 Settings: source luminance fit to canvas hide all mask
- delete mask layer
- merge down
- copy word art paste as new layer
- resize 68% all layers unchecked
- add name watermarks etc
- font used Love Light (love)
merge all and save as jpg
I hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any questions please
e-mail me or leave a message in the forum.
Thank you, Destiny
Another sig made using this tutorial:
Tutorial registered with TWI
~~~ Home / Tutorials / / Forum ~~~