What we are Making:|
You Leave Me Breathless
- New 700 X 700 Flood fill with white
- C/P E 82 as new layer
- New Layer Select All C/P pp 16 into selection Deselect
- Apply mask Rachels Designs Mask Set2-2 (Our use one to your liking) Merge Group
- C/P E 13 Move down a bit. Effects Edge Effects Enhance Duplicate Mirror Merge Down
Duplicate again flip merge down
Duplicate. Move up on canvas
- C/P E 4
- Close out white background layer. Merge Visible.
- C/P E 112 move a little to the right
- Delete the white bg
We are done with the background
Putting together the frame
- C/P E 16 Do Not add D/S yet. We will do that after placing the bg paper.
- C/P pp 15 as new layer, move below frame layer. Duplicate. Close off one of the copies for now
- Resize paper by 65% Image free rotate all layers unchecked L 13.00 Unsharp mask
- Move paper over until you can see the purple flower in the corner.
- Magic Wand Select area within frame
- Selection Float, Defloat. Selection Modify Expand 1
- On paper layer, invert, clear (Delete) select none
- Open up other paper layer. Repeat above steps, except change free rotate to R and place under right frame layer
- Link Toggle frame and papers together
- Add D/s to frame 3 -3 50 6.93 then -3 3 50 6.93
- C/P E 9 resize 62% Move down on left frame with ribbon aligned with the bottom of the frame. Link Toggle 2 Duplicate Move duplicated layer under the frame and paper layer
- C/P Tube as new layer If using the same tube as I am R 65% and then 80%
- Move under frame layer on the right side. On paper layer below tube. Select all Float Defloat
- On picture layer invert clear deselect
- C/P tube again. This time resize 65% X 2 move under frame on right side. On paper layer under this frame select all flost defloat.
- Back on tube layer - invert delete
- Place duplicated tube under the frame on the left side. Duplicate. On bottom layer change blend mode to multiply, on tube layer above this layer change blend mode to screen. Or, what looks best with your tube.
- On the top round frame erase the part of the circle going across your tubes body eraser settings: round 30 40 25. Refer to screen shot if needed.
- C/p E 89 R 52% Unsharp Mask D/S Move to mid area of right frame, the arrow should be resting just of the top frame of the right frame Using selection tube point to point and remove area of arrow laying on top of frames. Zoom in if you need to. Delete. Deselect
- Close off layer with eifel tower (should be raster 2) and mask layer (If you didn't delete the white bg layer make sure it is also closed). Merge Visible. Resize 82%
- Open up closed layers.
- Move frame up a bit and to the right. I removed the larger heart that is between the frames. You can leave it or remove it as per your preference.
- C/P E 23 Effects Edge Effects Enhance, move it up a bit to your liking.
- C/P E 103 R 68% Move under the top left of frame so all you see are the flowers, the clips will be somewhat visible. Unsharp Mask. D/S
- C/P E 116 R 52% Move to bottom right of rt frame D/S mirror Flip Position so that it covers visible part of clip and pole
- C/P E 7 R 40% then 52% Unsharp Mask D/S Move to upper right of canvas.
- C/P E 85 R 52% twice then 75% Unsharp mask D/s move to upper rt area of left frame. Duplicate, mirror. Move down atop right frame
- C/P E 14 R 36% then 60% Unsharp mask D/S Move by flower we just placed on the left frame.
- C/P E 91 R 75% Move to bottom right D/S
- C/P E 84% R 75% X 2 Unsharp mask
- C/P tube R 50% then R 75% duplicate Xero Porcelain guassian blur 3 blend mode soft light merge down. D/S
- C/P E 92 R 68% move toward bottom of canvas. I changed the blur on my drop shadow to 8.92 as I found the lower blur to be to harsh.
- Now, way back at the beginning of this tutorial we closed off a layer. Open it now. Move it around a bit til parts are poking out the left side.
- Resize now if you like. Most forums have a size limit so I change most of mine to no more width or height of 650 px
- Click Selection. On the create selection from: click on merge opaque and then crop to selection. This will get rid of any un-needed clear bg layers. (You don't have to do this but I think it helps with keeping a nice, transparent bg)
- Now add your copyright and license information.
- If you want to save as a blank for making sigs for others save here as a pspimage.
- Now, add your name Export as PNG and you are done.
I made a word art if you would like to add it to your tag. I have provided a link to in the supplies area. There is a greyscale word art as well if you want or need to colorize it. Please do not rename or claim this word art as your own. Thank you, Marie
The font I used is called Jana Thork Pro (Evaluation version) Inner bevel and Gradient Glow settings in screenshots belows.