For Love of Kiwi Forum Set|
What we are making:
- New 650 X 250 - Select All
- C/P pp 25 as new layer - crop to selection
- Select all
- C/P tube Valentine - Erika by KiwiBG Move tube down until the face shows, make sure the eyes are toward the top of the canvas. Crop to selection.
- Duplicate image- mirror. Change blend mode to multiply. On the right image change blend mode to soft light.
- E 98 C/P as new layer. Move down until the eyes of the tubes can be seen.
- E 125 C/P Resize 72% Adjust > Sharpness >Sharpen D/S
- E 62 C/P resize 54% Adjust > Sharpness > Unsharp Mask Settings: 3 30 3 D/S
- Move element to lower left corner. Move down until the top of heart is showing. Refer to tag for reference, if needed.
- E 8 C/P resize 54% move to bottom left D/S with these settings: -6 , 6 (You may use one of the other animals offered in the scrap kit, as per your preference.
- E 17 C/P resize by 34% then resize by 42% add D/S move to lower left in front of cat.
- C/P tube resize 54% then resize 72% place center and move a little to the right D/S
- E 26 C/P resize 54% X2 D/S move to lower left duplicate mirror
- E 97 Resize 52% then resize 58% Free rotate all layers unchecked L 35.00 D/S
- Move to right place below rose layer but high enough up that you can still see the word love.
- Layers New raster layer. Flood fill with #1d1d1d. Select All contract by 10 delete
- New layer Select all contract by 3 Flood fill with DEAF4C contract by 3 again and delete
- On same layer Adjust > add /remove noise > add noise 52% monochrome checked gaussian
- Add your copyright and license info.
- I used the font Fiolex Girls Sz 72 colors same as border with the gray being foreground and the golden color as background.
- Select all cantrat one add noise inner bevel with these settings: deselect
- Add EC 5 Impact gradient glow tiny double : color #f1e6d0, #FFFFFF, #770c13 D/s: -1, 1, 100,1 black
- Export as PNG or jpg
We are done. I hope that you liked this tutorial an thank you for trying it.
- For avatar New 150 X 250 select all
- On image we just made, close out the border and copyright layers. Copy merged
- Back on avatar C/P crop to selection.
- Border same instructions as previous image except change to contract to 6 and 2
- Add copyright and license info.
- I cheat and copy and paste name and just resize (No more than 75% though or it is grainy, even with unsharp mask. For this one I resized 82%). But, do it how you like.