´*•.¸¸.•*´ Rue Bourbon ´*•.¸¸.•*´
Now let's get started:
- New Image 700 X 700 This can be resized later if you want it smaller.
- Select All
- C/P pp 16 crop to selection
- Apply mask merge group
- C/P E 11 Edge Effects Enhance
- C/P E 10 Edge Effects Enhance Merge down
- Duplicate Mirror
- C/P E 58 resize 90%
- Merge Visible. Close this Layer for now
Step 3 (Adding elements)
- C/P E - 133 Link Toggle 1 Duplicate twice so that there are three layers Resize top layer 90%. Resize middle layer 85%. Merge Visible. Do Not add a D/S yet
- Click outside of purple bead frame with magic wand. Invert select, Contract by 5
- C/P pp 10 as new layer invert selection delete
- With magic wand click inside of the frame expand by 2 delete keep selected
- C/P pp 20 as new layer invert delete
- Now add drop shadow to frame layer
- C/P E 57 R 80% move under frame layer, but on top of paper
- C/P tube. If you are using the same one I am resize 80% and then resize 90%
- The tube should be above the skeleton. Effects > Black and White Film > Settings: Brightness - 38 Clarify 25. Change blend mode to Luminance (L)
- C/P E 131 R 50% Move to top of frame
- C/P E 132 R 72% move to bottom of frame
- C/P E 136 Link Toggle 2 move to bottom of frame, above purple bead strand.
- Duplicate E 136 move 1 copy below purple beads.
- With Eraser Tool: (Settings: Round sz 10 hardness 40 step 25) remove portions of the top set of beads (E 136) so there is the appearance of the beads looping in and out of each other.
- Merge Visible once you have the beads where you want them. Resize by 90%.
- You can now open the bottom layer if you want to.
Done, except for adding copyright, license # and name.
- C/P E 122 R 62%
- C/P E 13 duplicate resize one by 72% and place on the left top side (inside) of booth. Resize the other strand of beads by 80% Place to top outer area of booth. Refer to tag if you need to. (You may want to link toggle these beads with the booth so, if, you decide to repostion this later they will move together)
- C/P E 24 Resize 70% and move to left of booth.
- C/P E 9 Resize 62% x 2 unsharp mask settings -3 30 3 - move coins under on set of beads (E 122)
- C/P E 65 Resize 62% twice, the resize 80% place on top of booth (E122) mirror - unsharp mask D/S
- C/P E 132 resize 25% and move up to raven's beak
- C/P E 3 resize 82% duplicate twice - top flower free rotate R - 30 - 29 on middle layer. Free rotate, except change to L, merge 3 flower layers.
- C/P E 19 resize 40% place on top of stems. D/S merge down
- C/P E 128 Resize 50% then 80% free rotate same settings - move in front of booth
- C/P tube resize 80% then 50% mirror move to left unsharp mask
- C/P E118 resize 80% x 2
- C/P E64 resize 62% move to bottom
- C/P E29 resize 30% move to center of purple ribbon - close off everything above tube layers and mask, bottom layer - merge visible and resize 96% open everything.
I used the font Eternal Promise sz 72 Color: #09421f EC5 GG outside glow, glow radius 7, soften 35, overall opacity 100, white.
Effects > inner bevel; Settings: Bevel 2 W - 8 17, 16, 0, 14 248 28 63 repeat gradient glow D/S 2 2 85 4.95
Resize if you want to - save as psimage
File --export--PNG optimizer and you are finished.
We are done. I hope that you liked this tutorial an thank you for trying it.